As part of the engagement strategy, the CSCM team are available to advise on any IT issues throughout the duration of the contract. We attend meetings and help plan changes with the key stakeholders in the business, providing pre-project advisory and key advise on IT and Data Security.
At CSCM, we use extensive knowledge of how to deliver these services across the business and for users working either at general offices or working remotely.
- Monitoring and maintenance
- Budget and planning for change
- Internal processes and change
- Help through key accreditations
- Help and provide key templates for IT Policies and Procedures
- Should you decide to change any part of the IT infrastructure (for example a key business application), CSCM will be there to help with the process change and ensure the systems meet the needs of the new application.
- Help in communication with 3rd party providers including software communication and infrastructure partners.
- Guidance and help with upgrades to software applications in line with the needs of the business
- Help with Cyber Attacks and guidance on protection of the business in the ever-changing environment
This service is testament to our client retention rates and the outstanding relationships we build with our customers.